Once you have decided on your puppy, there are other factors to consider. This service aims to assist you in:
- Collecting your puppy
- Travelling home
- Where your puppy will sleep
- Puppy training
- Crate Training
- Toilet training
- Children and Dogs
- Introducing your puppy to other pets
Further help can also be given with:
- How dogs learn
- Basic puppy training
- Sit, down, stay, recall and walking on a loose leash
- How to handle your puppy for grooming and vet inspection
As well any other advice you may need.
All behaviour cases are taken with a veterinary referral to eliminate the possibility of medical issues, and a full history of your dog will be taken during the initial consultation, in order to help and diagnose any problems that you are experiencing.
Prior to the consultation a client questionnaire will be sent out, which you are required to fill in to the best of your knowledge.
On going support is also available in the form of handouts, links and behaviour plans, as well as follow-up consultations, telephone calls and e-mails.
A full, comprehensive report will be sent to you, and a copy will also be sent to your veterinarian (unless otherwise stated).
- New Puppy Training Consultations: £50/hour
- Follow-up Consultations: £30/hour